|The Training Institute
Supporting the professional development needs of Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Criminal Justice and other professionals since 1998.
Mind Evolution Training Institute has developed specialty trainings for practicing helping service and health care professionals that go beyond the typical half or full day presentations. This allows participants to fully engage in the learning process and test knowledge against experience.
More than five hundred professionals in upstate N.Y. have experienced the high quality intensive M.E.T.I. 30-hour trainings on topics such as "Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders," "Working with Criminal Justice Involved Substance Abusers," and "Motivational Counseling" Many more have enjoyed some of the less intensive options as well.
Close to a dozen of the area's best and most experienced trainers provide adjunct staff services as consultants to the portfolio of professional development programs.
These training series are approved by the N.Y.S. Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services as providing hours for the C.A.S.A.C, and in most cases for the CPP and CPS credential as well.
Training content can be catered to fit the needs of your group or organization. Feel free to call with any questions or to discuss areas of interest or specialized training needs.
The Mind Evolution Programs provide unique opportunities for professional development specific to working with special populations. Training modules include:
- Substance Abuse and Co-occurring Mental Health Disorders, a 30-hour certificate program
- Working With Criminal Justice Involved Substance Abusers, a 30-hour certificate program
- Motivational Counseling, offered as either a 14-hour or a 30-hour certificate program
- Working With Adolescents and Young Adults with Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders, a 30-hour certificate program
- Advanced Group Work/ Advanced Skill Development, offered as an 18-hour or a 30-hour certificate program
- Clinical Treatment for Cannabis Abusers, a 30-hour certificate program
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Day long trainings on the content areas described above as well as a special day long training on "Working With Anti-Social Substance Abusers"
- Specialized trainings are provided and catered to the needs of your organizaion that can enhance leadership and promote wellness among service delivery professionals
Mind Evolution Training Institute
Mastering Mind and Living